The excitement of gambling in Las Vegas casinos is hard to beat. From the Baccarat, Roulette, Blackjack to Poker its options are endless.
Every hotel has its own casino where to play, you’ll even find scores of slot machines at McCarran Airport.
It’s definitely part of the experience when you visit this city.
There´s a big hotel offer of hotels in Las Vegas, but these three are the most exclusive ones:
– Wynn and Wynn Encore: Mr.Steve Wynn´s hotels are modern and very luxurious. Demand a high floor in order to have beautiful views over The Strip (main street at Las Vegas, where everything happens).
– Aria: The latest to arrive in town. Amazing suites that greet you as you walk in the door, and even address you by name, or wish you “Goodnight…The lighting, the window shade, the music—everything is tailored to your preferences and intuitive to your needs.
– The Bellagio: Opulence is the hallmark of this hotel situated at the center of The Strip. The most wellknown of all as it has been scenario of many Hollywood movies.
There are thousands of options but try these for superb dining:
– Joël Robuchon L´Atelier at MGM Grand Hotel for french fine dining.
– Spago Wolfgang Puck at Caesar’s Palace, italian fine dining.
– Mix at Mandalay Bay at the top floor with beautiful views and alfresco dining.
– Pearl at MGM Gran, the best Chinese restaurant in town.
– Cut at the Hotel Palazzo for a good steak in a trendy ambience.
– Nobu at Hard Rock Hotel, the most famous Japanese restaurant.
– Lavo at The Palazzo hybrid between an italian restaurant and a club
– STK at The Cosmopolitan for delicious meat and more.
– Jaleo at The Cosmopolitan, chefs José Andrés Spanish restaurant.
There are thousands of shops at Las Vegas but don’t miss:
Shops at the Palazzo: The Shoppes at The Palazzo is anchored by an 85,000-square-foot flagship Barneys New York plus dozens of the world’s premier luxury brands,
The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian: Only in Vegas would you find a half-million square feet of retail and dining along a canal complete with gondoliers that sign, looking real painted blue skies and roman sculptures.
Crystal Aria Shops at Aria Hotel: Newly arrived amazing luxury shops.
Miracle Mile at Planet Hollywood Hotel: with not so luxury oriented brands such as Nike, Abercrombie…etc
– Walk along the strip and visit all the different hotels, as each of them will surprise you with something extraordinary:
Bellagio and its Fountains: A show of water, music and light.
Paris and its replicas of The Eiffel Tower and Montgolfier Balloon.
Caesar Palace and its Qua Baths&Spa
The Venetian and its Canals with gondoliers and replicas of mayor sightseeing spots in Venice.
Le Mirage and its volcano or its secret garden.
New York, New York and its roller coaster,
Mandalay Bay and its Shark Reef…
Excalibur and its waterslides.
Stratosphere and its free fall Sky Jump form floor 108th.
– Visit the Grand Canyon if posible by helicopter with the Maveric Company.
There are always amazing shows in Las Vegas, I wouldn´t miss:
– Cirque Du Soleil “O” at The Venetian
– Cirque Du Soleil “Love” at Le Mirage
– David Copperfiel at MGM
– Le Rêve at Encore
– Lavo at The Palazzo
– Pure at Caesar Palace
– Marquee at The Cosmopolitan
– Tao at The Venetian
– XS and Surrender at Wynn