Sao Paulo is a non-stop, macro city. Millions of people. Heat. Nature. Design. Art. Architecture. A concrete jungle developed in the 50´s that is now booming.
– Fasano: The architectural project of the most charming hotel in Sao Paulo has been done by Isay Weinfeld and Marcio Kogan, boldly recreates the 1930´s style blending a contemporary aesthetic.
– Emiliano: Emiliano is Brazil’s finest example of world class luxury hospitality. Located on Oscar Freire Street, in the heart of the exclusive Jardins.
– Unique: Visually stunning architecture crafted by Ruy Ohtake, Unique is a living, breathing part of the city of São Paulo
– Spot: Spot, one of the city’s hands-down classic restaurants. It’s centrally located, a handy place for lunch if you’re on Avenida Paulista
– Frevo: Established in 1956, Frevo is part of Sao Paulo´s history. Try its traditional Beirutes in this modernist architecture restaurant.
– Riviera: life music. First opened in 1949, catering to an elite crowd from the nearby neighbourhoods this cult bar has been now reopened as a life music jazz bar where the coolest crowd hangs.
– Dalva Dito: A refined Brazilian traditional cuisine of Chef Alex Atala that has won a 1 Michelin Star.
– Dom: Ranked as the world’s 4th best restaurant and with 2 Michelin Stars, Deo Optimus Maximus, that means ‘God is greatest and best” offers cuisine in high-end restaurants was French and Italian.
– Restaurante Figueira Rubaiyat: Delicious Brazilian food in a dining room built around an enormous fig tree where you can dine outdoors or indoors.
– Le Bilboquet: The newcomer from NY will be one of your favorites. Just across Fasano Hotel.